Welcome to the RPCL website, here you will find a PHP framework to help you build PHP web applications faster and easier than ever. This framework has been designed to provide visual design capabilities and it's being used on RadPHP XE, a Embarcadero product, you can find more info at Embarcadero website.
Below you will find more info, depending if you want to use the framework or you want to collaborate on the development. RPCL is an Open Source project licensed under LGPL.
There are several tutorials and documentation on how to use the library to develop web applications, checkout our wiki page.
We provide specific info on how develop third-party components you can market. There is more info on the Component Writer's Guide.
We provide information to developers wanting to collaborate on the development, checkout the wiki for Contributors.
- (2008-04-24 11:26:00) - VCL for PHP Roadmap
- (2008-04-24 11:23:50) - Blog at codegear.com #1
- (2008-04-16 22:39:09) - Converting XML to a PHP Array
- (2008-04-15 07:55:36) - Three ways to test Web form input with a CAPTCHA in PHP
- (2008-04-12 17:00:40) - Nice articles about PHP
- (2008-04-12 16:32:57) - Put Your PHP App on Steroids - Optimizing with APC Cache
- (2008-04-10 10:08:42) - Accessible Data Visualization with Web Standards
- (2008-04-02 13:54:57) - Contact Forms